66 Marathon Crescent in Toronto FOR LEASE - $2,950
- $2,950 Listed 14 days ago.
- MLS #: C4563504
- Type: Detached, Backsplit 4
- Basement: Finished, Sep Entrance
- 3+2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Garage
Listed by Royal Lepage New Concept, Brokerage.
66 Marathon Crescent is a Detached, Backsplit 4 and is currently for Lease @ $2,950. Taxes in were $0.00.
Beautiful Back Split For Large Family For Lease, Very Quiet Street To Raise Children, Finished Basement With Separate Entrances, Hardwood Floor Throughout, Large Private Back Yard, Step To Bus Stop, Tenant Responsiblefor All Utilities, Lawn Care And Snow Removal, Tenant Is Responsible To Change Furnace Filter Every 4 Month's. The Backsplit 4 on 66 Marathon Crescent has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and is located in the community of Newtonbrook West . Longer Lease Preferred.
Fridge, Stove, Washer And Dryer And All Window Coverings. Tenant Is Responsible For Lawn Care, Snow Removal And Change Of Air Filter Every 6 Months.
The address 66 Marathon Crescent was listed for lease (MLS# C4563504) on Tuesday, September 09, 2019.More homes for lease in Toronto
Share This Listing
Here are some additional details about 66 Marathon Crescent.
- Date Listed: Tuesday, September 03, 2019
- Listing Brokerage: Royal Lepage New Concept, Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Royal Lepage New Concept, Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- City: Toronto
- Neighborhood: Newtonbrook West
- Major Intersection: Bathurst/Drewry
- Full Address: 66 Marathon Crescent, Toronto, M2R2L7, ON, Canada
- Living Room: Hardwood Floor, Gas Fireplace, Window
- Kitchen: Ceramic Floor, Eat-In Kitchen, Ceramic Back Splash
- Family Room: Wood Floor, Dry Bar, Above Grade Window
- Taxes: $0.00 ()
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 66 Marathon Crescent.
|Living||15 x 14 ft||210 sq ft|
|Dining||11 x 10 ft||110 sq ft|
|Kitchen||16 x 10 ft||160 sq ft|
|Master||14 x 11 ft||154 sq ft|
|2nd Br||14 x 10 ft||140 sq ft|
|3rd Br||10 x 10 ft||100 sq ft|
|Family||24 x 14 ft||336 sq ft|
|4th Br||14 x 11 ft||154 sq ft|
|Br||14 x 10 ft||140 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 66 Marathon Crescent.