1103-1 Massey Square in Toronto FOR LEASE - $2,300
- $2,300 Listed 27 days ago.
- MLS #: E4557396
- Type: Condo Apt, Apartment
- Approx. SQFT: 900-999
- Basement: None
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Garage
Listed by Re/Max Realtron Realty Inc., Brokerage.
1103-1 Massey Square is a Condo Apt, Apartment and is currently for Lease @ $2,300. Taxes in were $0.00.
Well Maintained Kitchen. The Apartment on 1103-1 Massey Square has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, and is located in the community of Crescent Town . Renovated Bathroom. Walk To Victoria Pk Subway Station. Mins Ride To Downtown Core, U Of T St. George Brown Campus, Ryerson University And Financial District. Walk To Schools. Excellent Place To Stay With A Million Dollar Sports Complex With Lane Swimming Pool. **Parking Available For $50/Month** Walk To Shopping Mall, Metro, Loblaws Etc. Move-In Ready.
Freshly Painted Unit. Completely Renovated Washroom, Polished And Varnished Floor. The Master Bedroom Comes With A Bed. Free Gym, Swimming Pool, Jogging Track, Basketball & Squash Courts. Recreation Club Membership Is Included.
The address 1103-1 Massey Square was listed for lease (MLS# E4557396) on Sunday, August 08, 2019.More homes for lease in Toronto
Share This Listing
Here are some additional details about 1103-1 Massey Square.
- Date Listed: Sunday, August 25, 2019
- Listing Brokerage: Re/Max Realtron Realty Inc., Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Re/Max Realtron Realty Inc., Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- City: Toronto
- Neighborhood: Crescent Town
- Major Intersection: Victoria Park/Danforth
- Full Address: 1103-1 Massey Square, Toronto, M4C5L4, ON, Canada
- Living Room: W/O To Balcony, Parquet Floor
- Kitchen: Tile Floor
- Taxes: $0.00 ()
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 1103-1 Massey Square.
|Living||20 x 12 ft||240 sq ft|
|Dining||11 x 7 ft||77 sq ft|
|Kitchen||11 x 7 ft||77 sq ft|
|Master||16 x 12 ft||192 sq ft|
|2nd Br||16 x 8 ft||128 sq ft|
|Foyer||8 x 11 ft||88 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 1103-1 Massey Square.