114 Ondrey Street in Bradford West Gwillimbury has sold for
- $539,999 Sold 31 days ago.
- MLS #: N4528939
- Type: Semi-Detached, Bungalow-Raised
- Basement: W/O, Apartment
- 3+2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Garage
- 53.31 x 108.00 ft lot
Listed by Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage.
114 Ondrey Street is a Semi-Detached, Bungalow-Raised and is currently for Sale @ $539,999. Taxes in 2019 were $3,398.95.
Great Location!! Investment Property With Legal Basement Apartment & Walk-Out In Desirable Neighbourhood. The Bungalow-Raised on 114 Ondrey Street has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is located on a 108.00 x 53.31 ft loton < .50 acres in the community of Bradford . 3 Bedrooms On Main Level And Walk-Out To Huge Deck. Side Entrance To Lower Level With 2 Bedrooms & Walk Out To Yard. 2 Separate Laundry Areas. Private Large Backyard On Quiet Street. Close To Hwy 400, Go Station, School, Park, Recreation Centre, Library And Shopping. Live In Or Rent Out.
2 Fridges, 1 Electric Stove, 1 Gas Stove, 2 Washers, 2 Dryers, All Elfs, All Blinds, Cac, Furnace ($65.31/Mo), Hwt ($20/Mo). Exclude: Tenants Belongings. All Appliances As Is.
The address 114 Ondrey Street was listed for sale (MLS# N4528939) on Thursday, July 07, 2019.More homes for sale in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Share This Listing
Here are some additional details about 114 Ondrey Street.
- Date Listed: Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Listing Brokerage: Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- City: Bradford West Gwillimbury
- Neighborhood: Bradford
- Major Intersection: Simcoe and Zima
- Full Address: 114 Ondrey Street, Bradford West Gwillimbury, L3Z2X1, ON, Canada
- Living Room:
- Kitchen: Laminate, Backsplash, Eat-In Kitchen
- Living Room: Broadloom, Walk-Out
- Kitchen: Eat-In Kitchen
- Taxes: $3,398.95 (2019)
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 114 Ondrey Street.
|Dining||12 x 19 ft||228 sq ft|
|Kitchen||8 x 13 ft||104 sq ft|
|Master||13 x 11 ft||143 sq ft|
|2nd Br||12 x 10 ft||120 sq ft|
|3rd Br||12 x 10 ft||120 sq ft|
|Living||12 x 16 ft||192 sq ft|
|Kitchen||12 x 9 ft||108 sq ft|
|4th Br||11 x 10 ft||110 sq ft|
|5th Br||11 x 9 ft||99 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 114 Ondrey Street.