23 Major Crescent in Aurora FOR LEASE - $3,500
- MLS #: N4638491
- Type: Detached, 2-Storey
- Basement: Unfinished
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Garage
Listed by Bay Street Group Inc., Brokerage.
23 Major Crescent is a Detached, 2-Storey and is currently for Lease @ $3,500. Taxes in were $0.00.
Beautiful & Bright Detached Home At The High Demand Aurora Community. The 2-Storey on 23 Major Crescent has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and is located in the community of Rural Aurora .Smooth 9 Ft Ceiling On 2nd Flr. Large F/R With Modern Fpl. Hrdwd Floor On Main Flr And Hlw. Upgraded Kitchen. Luxurious Ensuite With Glass Shower, Soaker Tub+ Two Sinks.Larger Bdr With Big W/I Closet. R/I Bthrm In Bsmnt And Large Window. Steps To Parks, School, Shopping (Incl T&T), Mins To Hwy 404,Go Station,Perfect Ranking Ele & Sec School(Ib Program)
S/S Fridge, Gas Stove & B/I Dishwasher. Washer & Dryer. California Shutters, All Light Fixtures,
The address 23 Major Crescent was listed for lease (MLS# N4638491) on Wednesday, November 11, 2019.More homes for lease in Aurora
Share This Listing
Here are some additional details about 23 Major Crescent.
- Date Listed: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Listing Brokerage: Bay Street Group Inc., Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Bay Street Group Inc., Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- City: Aurora
- Neighborhood: Rural Aurora
- Major Intersection: Bayview &St.John Sdrd
- Full Address: 23 Major Crescent, Aurora, L4G 0X4, ON, Canada
- Living Room: Hardwood Floor, Large Window
- Kitchen: Ceramic Floor, Modern Kitchen
- Family Room: Hardwood Floor, Gas Fireplace
- Taxes: $0.00 ()
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 23 Major Crescent.
|Living||15 x 11 ft||165 sq ft|
|Dining||15 x 11 ft||165 sq ft|
|Kitchen||16 x 12 ft||192 sq ft|
|Family||16 x 15 ft||240 sq ft|
|Library||10 x 9 ft||90 sq ft|
|Master||15 x 14 ft||210 sq ft|
|2nd Br||10 x 11 ft||110 sq ft|
|3rd Br||13 x 10 ft||130 sq ft|
|4th Br||12 x 12 ft||144 sq ft|
|Laundry||9 x 6 ft||54 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 23 Major Crescent.