1248 Mary Lou Street in Innisfil has been sold
- MLS #: N5095481
- Type: Detached, 2-Storey
- Basement: Unfinished
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Garage
- 39.37 x 109.91 ft lot
Listed by Royal Lepage Supreme Realty, Brokerage.
1248 Mary Lou Street is a Detached, 2-Storey and is currently for Sale @ $699,900. Taxes in 2020 were $3,944.07.
Absolutely Gorgeous Detached Brick Home, In The Family Friendly Community Of Alcona. The 2-Storey on 1248 Mary Lou Street has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and is located on a 109.91 x 39.37 ft lot in the community of Alcona . Open Concept Main Floor With Walk-Out To Large Fully Fenced Yard. 4 Spacious Bedrooms, Large Master Bedroom With 5Pc Ensuite. Private Drive And Double Garage With Entry To Main Floor Laundry. Minutes From Innisfil Beach And Lake Simcoe, Schools And Library.
Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove And Dishwasher. Hood Fan. Newer Samsung Washer, Dryer. New Furnace, A/C As Is. Window Coverings. All Electrical Light Fixtures.
The address 1248 Mary Lou Street was listed for sale (MLS# N5095481) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021.More homes for sale in Innisfil
Here are some additional details about 1248 Mary Lou Street.
- Date Listed: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Listing Brokerage: Royal Lepage Supreme Realty, Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Royal Lepage Supreme Realty, Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- Virtual Tour: View Virtual Tour for 1248 Mary Lou Street
- City: Innisfil
- Neighborhood: Alcona
- Major Intersection: Innisfil Beach Rd & Jans
- Full Address: 1248 Mary Lou Street, Innisfil, L9S0C1, ON, Canada
- Living Room: Hardwood Floor, Combined W/Dining
- Kitchen: Hardwood Floor, Combined W/Living
- Taxes: $3,944.07 (2020)
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 1248 Mary Lou Street.
|Living||13 x 15 ft||195 sq ft|
|Dining||13 x 12 ft||156 sq ft|
|Kitchen||12 x 9 ft||108 sq ft|
|Breakfast||10 x 9 ft||90 sq ft|
|Laundry||8 x 6 ft||48 sq ft|
|Foyer||12 x 8 ft||96 sq ft|
|Master||22 x 13 ft||286 sq ft|
|2nd Br||13 x 11 ft||143 sq ft|
|3rd Br||12 x 10 ft||120 sq ft|
|4th Br||11 x 10 ft||110 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 1248 Mary Lou Street.