121 Nathaniel Crescent in Brampton has sold for
- $734,900 Sold 43 days ago.
- MLS #: W4566876
- Type: Semi-Detached, 2-Storey
- Basement: Finished
- 3+1 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Garage
- 22.31 x 145.73 ft lot
Listed by Homelife/Miracle Realty Ltd, Brokerage.
121 Nathaniel Crescent is a Semi-Detached, 2-Storey and is currently for Sale @ $734,900. Taxes in 2019 were $4,478.29.
A Beautiful House In Great Location (Boarder Of Mississauga And Brampton). The 2-Storey on 121 Nathaniel Crescent has 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and is located on a 145.73 x 22.31 ft lot in the community of Bram West . A Semi-Detached House 3 Specious Bedrooms. 9" Ceiling, Close To Hwy 407, 401, 410, Roberta Bonder School, Plaza Including Banks, N0-Frils, Lcbo, Tim Hortons, Gas Station In Walking Distance. Great Layout Kitchen, Gas Fireplace, 3 Car Parkings, Separate Specious And Bright Family With Living Room.
2 Fridge & 2 Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, All Electrical Light Fixtures, All Window Coverings.
The address 121 Nathaniel Crescent was listed for sale (MLS# W4566876) on Wednesday, September 09, 2019.More homes for sale in Brampton
Share This Listing
Here are some additional details about 121 Nathaniel Crescent.
- Date Listed: Wednesday, September 04, 2019
- Listing Brokerage: Homelife/Miracle Realty Ltd, Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Homelife/Miracle Realty Ltd, Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- City: Brampton
- Neighborhood: Bram West
- Major Intersection: Mavis & Steeles
- Full Address: 121 Nathaniel Crescent, Brampton, L6Y5M3, ON, Canada
- Kitchen: Open Concept, Breakfast Area, Ceramic Floor
- Living Room: Laminate, Combined W/Dining
- Taxes: $4,478.29 (2019)
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 121 Nathaniel Crescent.
|Kitchen||21 x 11 ft||231 sq ft|
|Living||21 x 10 ft||210 sq ft|
|Dining||21 x 10 ft||210 sq ft|
|Master||14 x 11 ft||154 sq ft|
|2nd Br||15 x 8 ft||120 sq ft|
|3rd Br||15 x 8 ft||120 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 121 Nathaniel Crescent.