24 Riverside Crescent in Toronto FOR SALE - $1,950,000
- $1,950,000 Listed 31 days ago.
- MLS #: W4577041
- Type: Detached, 1 1/2 Storey
- Basement: Finished, W/O
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Garage
- 75.00 x 108.37 ft lot
Listed by Royal Lepage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage.
24 Riverside Crescent is a Detached, 1 1/2 Storey and is currently for Sale @ $1,950,000. Taxes in 2019 were $9,498.20.
Attention Builders/Renovators! Coveted Riverside Crescent Awaits Your Creativity. The 1 1/2 Storey on 24 Riverside Crescent has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and is located on a 108.37 x 75.00 ft lot in the community of High Park-Swansea . 75 Foot Frontage, Lovely Treed Lot. Easy Access To Bloor Street And Subway As Well As Bay & King. Capitalize On The Opportunity!
Showings Require 48 Hours Notice. Do Not Walk The Lot Without Requisite Notice And A Confirmed Appointment. All Measurements To Be Verified By The Buyer And The Buyer's Agent.
The address 24 Riverside Crescent was listed for sale (MLS# W4577041) on Friday, September 09, 2019.More homes for sale in Toronto
Share This Listing
Here are some additional details about 24 Riverside Crescent.
- Date Listed: Friday, September 13, 2019
- Listing Brokerage: Royal Lepage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Royal Lepage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- City: Toronto
- Neighborhood: High Park-Swansea
- Major Intersection: Riverside/South Kingsway/Bloor
- Full Address: 24 Riverside Crescent, Toronto, M6S1B6, ON, Canada
- Living Room: Picture Window
- Taxes: $9,498.20 (2019)
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 24 Riverside Crescent.
|Living||20 x 13 ft||260 sq ft|
|Dining||12 x 12 ft||144 sq ft|
|Kitchen||14 x 11 ft||154 sq ft|
|Br||11 x 7 ft||77 sq ft|
|Br||10 x 11 ft||110 sq ft|
|Master||15 x 12 ft||180 sq ft|
|Br||15 x 9 ft||135 sq ft|
|Br||11 x 8 ft||88 sq ft|
|Rec||25 x 12 ft||300 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 24 Riverside Crescent.