402-415 Locust Street in Burlington FOR SALE - $789,000
- MLS #: W4702464
- Type: Condo Apt, Apartment
- Approx. SQFT: 1000-1199
- Basement: None
- 1+1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Garage
Listed by Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc., Brokerage.
402-415 Locust Street is a Condo Apt, Apartment and is currently for Sale @ $789,000. Taxes in 2019 were $3,771.87.
Executive Harbour View Condominium In The Heart Of Downtown Burlington With South/West Views Of The Lake. The Apartment on 402-415 Locust Street has 1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is located in the community of Brant . Bright & Sunny With Tons Of Windows. Over 1150 Sq Ft Which Includes Den/Can Be Used As A 2nd Bedroom & A Large Sun Room Overlooking The Lake. Open Concept Floor Plan, Hardwood Flooring, Modern Kitchen With Granite & Back Splash, Master Bdrm With A 4 Pc En Suite & W/I Closet. Owned Locker & Rare Side By Side Parking Spots. Close To The Waterfront, Cafe,
Shopping, Transportation & Highways. All Existing Electrical Light Fixtures & All Existing Window Coverings. Existing Fridge, Existing Stove, Dishwasher And Existing Built-In-Microwave And Washer & Dryer.
The address 402-415 Locust Street was listed for sale (MLS# W4702464) on Wednesday, February 02, 2020.More homes for sale in Burlington
Here are some additional details about 402-415 Locust Street.
- Date Listed: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- Listing Brokerage: Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc., Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc., Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- City: Burlington
- Neighborhood: Brant
- Major Intersection: Lakeshore Rd And Locust Rd
- Full Address: 402-415 Locust Street, Burlington, L7S2J2, ON, Canada
- Living Room: Hardwood Floor, Open Concept, Combined W/Dining
- Kitchen: Modern Kitchen, Granite Counter, Backsplash
- Taxes: $3,771.87 (2019)
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 402-415 Locust Street.
|Living||22 x 12 ft||264 sq ft|
|Dining||22 x 12 ft||264 sq ft|
|Kitchen||10 x 10 ft||100 sq ft|
|Master||18 x 11 ft||198 sq ft|
|Solarium||10 x 8 ft||80 sq ft|
|Den||11 x 10 ft||110 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 402-415 Locust Street.