1035 Falgarwood Drive in Oakville has been sold
- MLS #: W5130242
- Type: Att/Row/Twnhouse, 3-Storey
- Basement: None
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Garage
- 20.10 x 120.84 ft lot
Listed by Ipro Realty Ltd., Brokerage.
1035 Falgarwood Drive is a Att/Row/Twnhouse, 3-Storey and is currently for Sale @ $799,900. Taxes in 2020 were $2,988.13.
Rare Find!Bright,Spacious 4 Bedroom Freehold Townhome. The 3-Storey on 1035 Falgarwood Drive has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is located on a 120.84 x 20.10 ft lot in the community of Iroquois Ridge South .Family Size Kitchen With Breakfast Area And Walkout To Your Own Private Backyard With Kids' Playground.Kitchen With Slate Backsplash & Breakfast Bar,Pull Out Pantry& B/I China Cabinet.Parquet Floors On Second And Hardwood On 3rd Floor.Finished Recreation Room With Walk Up To The Yard.Parking For 3 Cars Plus Garage!Great Home For Entertaining!
Ss Fridge,Stove As Is,Dishwasher,Washer,Dryer,White Fridge.All Elfs As Is ,All Window Coverings,Gas Bbq Line,Hwt(R),Central Air,Close To Transit,Go,Hwy's,Shopping,Schools,Falgarwood Park & Oakville Place.Excluded: Electrical Fireplace
The address 1035 Falgarwood Drive was listed for sale (MLS# W5130242) on Friday, February 26, 2021.More homes for sale in Oakville
Here are some additional details about 1035 Falgarwood Drive.
- Date Listed: Friday, February 26, 2021
- Listing Brokerage: Ipro Realty Ltd., Brokerage - Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Ipro Realty Ltd., Brokerage and should be verified by the buyer.
- City: Oakville
- Neighborhood: Iroquois Ridge South
- Major Intersection: 8th Line, East On Falgarwood
- Full Address: 1035 Falgarwood Drive, Oakville, L6H1N7, ON, Canada
- Kitchen: O/Looks Backyard, Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appl
- Taxes: $2,988.13 (2020)
Listed below are the rooms and dimensions for 1035 Falgarwood Drive.
|Kitchen||11 x 9 ft||99 sq ft|
|Breakfast||11 x 9 ft||99 sq ft|
|Great Rm||15 x 11 ft||165 sq ft|
|Master||11 x 10 ft||110 sq ft|
|2nd Br||11 x 10 ft||110 sq ft|
|3rd Br||10 x 9 ft||90 sq ft|
|4th Br||9 x 9 ft||81 sq ft|
The map below shows the location of 1035 Falgarwood Drive.